“Good food, Great service”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 550 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Route 202 and Naamans Road
Wilmington
“Good food, Great service”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went a little early and had a drink in the bar area with friends. After ordering a second drink, the hostess came and let us know our table was ready. So I was looking for our waitress and the manager happened to be walking by. He detected that I was looking for someone and asked what he could do. He promptly told me to go ahead and sit and he would bring my cocktail to the table and close out our tab. The rest was taken care of at our table. I think the manager's name is Bill. Very nice touch!
Anyway, the four of us all enjoyed our steaks and the attentive and friendly service of Nadia. She certainly made a very good meal great with her friendly but professional disposition. Steaks were all cooked exactly as described. Sides of mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts and the skillet mushroom caps were all very good. The mushroom caps are the best I've ever had in any steak house. Key Lime pie and Coconut custard pies were enjoyed at the end of the meal as well. One of the better Key lime pies in the Delaware Valley for those who enjoy it.
This is not an inexpensive place, but with the level of service we experienced last night and the quality of the food, it is justified in my opinion and yet still isn't as expensive as some of the other steak houses suchas Flemings, Ruth's Chris, and Capital Grill where I felt the food and service was not quite as good.

• Visited April 2013

Middletown, Delaware
“Our 1 year anniversary”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went for our 1 year wedding anniversary dinner and we were seriously under-whelmed. Steaks were overpriced and not well presented. If you are not buying a $10 side, your meal is literally a steak on a plate. The shrimp and lobster bisque was tasty and the bread was hot and fresh. The tableside baked potato left much to be desired. The salad wedge was the house blue cheese was decent as was the wine. Hubby would have said the dressing was the best thing he tasted for the price. My thoughts are that I could have ordered a steak from Buguboo that was just as good and half the price. We will not be going back!!!

• Visited March 2013
Delaware
“Good option for Wilmington”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I don't feel there are many great places to eat in Wilmington but we do enjoy Sullivan's. We normally don't go unless we get a gift card in the mail, sent from them. I also go to Costco and buy their gift cards for 20% off. .. makes it not too bad. On Sundays they have a special menu and you can't beat the price. It's worth going to. Old fashioned type place. We've always had great service. It's not a fancy dress code place but you do look out of place if you don't put a little effort into your attire.

• Visited November 2012
Delaware
“Old school steak place”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a a good old fashioned chop house. it is a chain which I usually avoid but they offer a consistent menu prepared with quality ingredients. The service is attentive but not too fussy. Most servers I have had have a good understanding of their extensive wine list.

• Visited January 2013
Norwood, Pennsylvania
“Valentine's Dinner”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I had Valentine's dinner here two years in a row. It's was excellent the first time & no dissapointments the second time either. The food is high quality as well as the service. Each course was as great as the last. I had delicious lobster bisque and crab stuffed shrimp. Served with a generous side dish of lobster mac & cheese. I think we may have started a Valentine's tradition to eat here, but can't wait that long see you. See you soon & excellent job!