“Best Iced tea”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #17 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Wilmington
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have a thing about Iced tea- I just feel that it is so much better than soda. Anyway, I always order Venti Black iced tea- and I love it even with no sweetener added. The fresh brewed flavor is the best I have ever had- outside of making my own. If it is something sweet on your mind you can't beat all the goodies inside Starbucks case. My favorite is the seasonal Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins and the Gingerbread Loaf. Also a great place to get mugs- when I have traveled to places like San Francisco I was able to bring home a regional Starbucks mug as a souvenier and I love it!

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We went for a business meeting! It was a wonderful experience that was felt drinking tea and coffee at home! It was a great experience that is like most experiences at Starbucks.