Review Highlights
ridiculous policy to receive tickets at the concession stand

I purchased movie tickets at home, and printed out the bar codes. In the past, I would go to the... read more

Reviewed February 10, 2018
yellowchippnm
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Great Movie Experience!

Great place to watch a movie! ! First IMAX experience. .The wife and I enjoyed the movie 12 Strong... read more

Reviewed January 24, 2018
SAILOR7175
Bear, Delaware
via mobile

All reviews concession stand imax experience movie tickets great place to watch a movie leather seats arm rests kiosk roomy concessions riverfront film
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A large theater but not enough human interaction. Hard to find the ticket machine. The machine spit out an incorrect invoice and the snack sellers had no idea what to do about it. The seats are comfortable but the prices are too high.

1  Thank Marsha Z
Reviewed July 3, 2013

At first I was disappointed by the minimalist lobby and decor, but once I got into the actual theaters, I found them to be pretty nice. While they are not showy or modern looking, they are incredibly good for the purpose of watching a movie.
The seats are terrific. Even though they are not cloth, I never felt like i was sticking to them from heat or sweat and I'm sure they are easy to clean. The deep slope (stadium seating?) makes it a joy to see over even tall people in front of me and the armrests and drink holders are what I'd expect.
The IMax is OK but it is not a wrap around and I'm never sure the edges are in focus for me. The regular theaters are fine although the bleed through of loud noises from adjacent screens can sometimes be heard.
My biggest gripe is that each time I go I have asked for their "rewards" card (whatever they call it) and each time I'm told they don't have them yet. Pretty soon will be my tenth time and I'd think they'd want to know this.
This is pretty much the first place I look to go when I want to see a movie now, instead of the Brandywine Regal or others multiscreen places.

1  Thank WGraham68
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Who doesn't live a nice clean new theater??!!? Saw a movie there on a Friday night - tickets are purchased at a kiosk - prices were as expected. The concession stand only had 2 workers which was odd to e on a Friday night - so I was not too thrilled with the wait. Otherwise, theater was nice, liked the comfy seats.

1  Thank BernMoll
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Been here three times now. Nice, new, clean theater. Large screens, comfy seats. Easy parking. Many restaurants nearby. Great addition to Wilmington's Riverfront.

1  Thank DadandFamily
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My experience in the penn cinema theater was amazing. The service was fast and nice. Everything was clean. Seats were comfortable. Sound was nice. Audience were fun. I just want to give a shout out to one particular employee named dinzel or how ever u spell it. Sorry. But he's was the most amazing person in that's theater u could ever meet. He does his job more than how he's suppose too. He takes care of the customers and treats them well. He keeps the theater clean and under control. I think he's the most responsible person or employee in that theater. Thx dinzel for being there today. I had a great time. Sincerely Damon!!!! <3

1  Thank DameMoney