“Not cheap but great food”
Review of Champps Americana Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Champps Americana Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I go there for the incredible bleu cheeseburger and the fact that you are surrounded by sports. Nice place to go with friends to spend some time and have a drink or eat. We have tried the salads and the burgers and we're always satisfied.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Predictable, chain atmosphere. Average food. Noisy place.

But clean, reliable, and lots of TVs around if you want to watch a sports event.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Food is average, expensive compared to similar restaurants. Only come here because not many people do..all other places I know are packed for football.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Their coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase brought us there. Had a decent meal with good service. Nothing to write home about, but OK for a change of pace.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

The sports bar is located in the Concord Mall. It is on Route 202 and not far from 95. We have been going there for 3 years. I first visited to get a gift card. During my first visit, I sat at the bar while waiting for the gift card and was greeted by the bartender, Palo. He was very courteous and prompt. The people around me spoke but stayed focused on their conversations, interests, or watched the televisions. As a woman at a bar, I felt very safe, which cannot always be said. My husband and I visited a month later and also had a nice time, and the rest is history. We normally visit during Happy Hour, which is 4 to 7. There are six appetizers that are reduced but I am not going to get into this for the offerings will be changing next week due to Corporate decision. All of the menu's appetizers will be half price except the Kobe sliders and sampler. This is a good move for the competitive area. There will also be a discount on drinks. The restaurant has specials during the week such as $5.99 Burger Mondays, $9.99 Fajitas Wednesdays, and Beer Specials on Thursdays ($2.50 domestic drafts and $3.00 premium drafts). There are also buffets on Sundays a couple of times a year. We go as a family on Mother's Day but I saw a sheet yesterday for an Easter buffet ($15.40 adults and $5.95 for children). At this restaurant, the service is prompt, the food is nicely plated, and the meal is tasty. Our main bartender has been Palo. He is very nice, personable, and takes care of his customers. Yesterday, he was going to leave but saw us coming and made sure we were taken care of before he left. The main manager, Enya, is also top notch. She works the restaurant, knows it well, is a people person, and makes you feel comfortable. When we do go as a family and sit in the restaurant on Mother's Day, she jokingly says that it throws her off for we're usually at the bar. The corporation has a loyalty program online where you can learn of events at the location and get a coupon on your birthday. If I had anything to suggest, it would be for the restaurant to do more for birthdays, such as a candle on a dessert or something. I would also like to see ice cream, not just an ice cream cake, which is huge, on the menu. All in all, if you're looking for a place to have good food, good service, and a good time, this is the place for you. We hope to have many more enjoyable times there.