“Always good. Give it a try.”

Soybean Asian Grille
Ranked #32 of 551 Restaurants in Wilmington
DE & SC
“Always good. Give it a try.”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I've been here 4 or 5 times over the past year, and it has been consistently good. I actually took the time to have this restaurant added to Tripadvisor if that says anything. I usually get an appetizer, a beer or two, and an entree. Everyone is also very nice, which is always a bonus. The last time I went I got the Pad Thai as my entree - which came with crushed nuts and a lemon wedge. There was so much going on for one plate but it all went together perfectly. I've had Thai, and also Indian, dishes that have all the rich and exotic ingredients present but they just don't blend well. Soybean knows how to make the opposite happen. I have also tried the Panang Curry entree which has just a hint of lime. Obviously it is also delicious. I've had more entrees but these two are the ones I feel I could remember the best.

I always bring some leftovers home too, so the portions are good sizes.

• Visited January 2012