“Great hotel and customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Wilmington

Inn at Wilmington
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Wilmington
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great hotel and customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my group, The Police Unity Tour. We have stayed here previously and always enjoyed our stay. The rooms are kept very clean and the beds are comfortable.
I would like to recognize the great customer service of Lelia Pierce and Patricia Robinson. They went out of their way and had breakfast an hour earlier than normal to accommodate our group.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
We are always happy to have the Police Unity Tour stay at the Inn at Wilmington and are happy that you continue to enjoy your stay. Hopefully we will see you again next year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. Room's were very clean and modern. Free continental breakfast where you can make your own egg sandwich with bacon. Usually its just the cold breakfast in the free continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Inn at Wilmington. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again.
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Squeeky clean rooms...Friendly smiling staff...especially Lisa in the breakfast room!First time visit to the area..and what a find!Not a flaw in anything offered!Great location near restaurants and not far from major roadways. Reasonable rates!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Brandywine. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!
Penobscot, ME
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I love this hotel. I stay here every time I come to Delaware. Lisa, the breakfast assistant, is amazing - she even remembers the names of my grandkids. When I check in I am greeted by the same wonderfully smiling face and made to feel at home. The room is clean clean clean! I can recommend this hotel for everyone and everything. Also, next door is a host of chain restaurants for your choosing. I'll be back next month, again!

Room Tip: Fitness facilities are shared with hotel next door - nice!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear you had another great stay at the Inn at Wilmington and look forward to your next visit.
Shelton, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Staff does not care about the customer.Gave me a room in which A/C didn't work, I had issues settling my bill because rate charged is different from what was promised. Next time I booked the hotel I was told before check-in that they have run out of rooms .. Never ever go near this place. please save yourself from getting embarrassed, I bet you will have problems during check-in and check-out... . Stay away from Mr. Director of sales

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your overnight stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not experience a pleasant stay with us and would like to sincerely apologize. I have also addressed your concerns with our entire staff.
We honestly value you as our guest, and would very much like to have you as our guest again. I truly welcome the opportunity to speak with you at any time to further discuss the occurrences that transpired during your stay, so please feel free to call me directly.

Thanks again and have a pleasant day,
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just finished a stay at the Inn at Wilmington; I had to travel to the area for a family matter and ended up having to stay at the hotel for about a week.
The hotel is clean and very comfortable, they have a great free breakfast with cereal, fruit and hot options each day and great coffee 24/7.
The staff was so friendly and helpful when we had to extend our reservation. If you are going to come to the Wilmington area and need a hotel I highly recommend the Inn at Wilmington.
I did give it a four star instead of a five star for one reason. We did have an ant situation in our room. In all fairness to the hotel it is the beginning of spring and we were on the first floor. The hotel did take care of it and I will say the hotel and room were very clean.
Also nice amenities, the hotel has the breakfast I mentioned plus a nice gym area and they share some perks with the Marriott in the same parking lot.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at the Inn at Wilmington. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be hospitable and accommodating. Both the staff, and management, really appreciates your compliments about our amenities and recommending our hotel to future travelers that may visit the area. Your concern was also taken very seriously and we have contacted, and scheduled a technician to come out and address the ant problem so that we can get it resolved.

Thanks again, we look forward to having you as our guest again!
Wilmington, Delaware
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Arrived at Inn at Wilmington -- only one room available at 4:00 pm. Since we had paid in advance we had to take the room. First floor, handicapped, street side and definitely not a Sheraton, Marriott or a Hilton. So much for Wilmington.

Room Tip: Go with the tried and true. Advertisements are just that.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Thank you for taking the time to send feedback about your stay at the Inn at Wilmington. We apologize for any inconvenience.