“Lot to eat”

Five Guys
Ranked #56 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great burgers and tons of fries. Eat n or take out you will be filled on the food. More locations opening and consistancy is the name of the game

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Quick service given the made to order fresh quality, and very reasonably priced when you look at what you get. Is it more than McDonald's? Sure, and worth the expense. You get a lot of quality food for the money. A small fry is plenty large to share, and the burger comes with all kinds of toppings. While you wait you can munch on peanuts in the shell.

Can't speak to anything other than the burgers and fries. We can never resist them!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Well organized chain with great burgers, outstanding fries.
Good quick service. See if there is one near you.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Five guys makes burgers the old school way. Hand made patties fried on a hot, flat grill! Juicy and tasty. They offer all sorts of topping options. They also offer other items but, in my opinion, to go to Five Guys and NOT get a burger totally misses the point. My only caveat is: Five Guys is, in my opinion, rather expensive for a "burger joint". My first visit was quite a shocker when I was presented with the bill!!! Excellent burgers, but you pay the price!
(My price assessment takes into account it is a burger joint.)

Reviewed May 12, 2012

My main complaint is the french fries, Although they are cooked fresh, I just don't like the taste. They are supposed to be the best but everywhere I go the fries are better.
Convenient online ordering.