“Pay outs?”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Pay outs?”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Been here several times but it seems as if the pay outs on the slot machines are not the same as they used to be. The high value area used to hit alot but the last few times I have been they are not hitting the same. The table games pay out more now. LOL

Visited November 2012
1 Thank LaGreta a

Philadelphia, pa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“small casino, expensive drinks”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Watch out for the hookers and pick pockets. I really didn't enjoy the place, it has it's troubles. Keep your wallet close to you. I got robbed and they banned me for life.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank tom19061
hampton Roads
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Disappointing visit”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

While traveling north to see family, we decided to visit Delaware Park for something different. we normally stop in Harrington or Dover Downs. Due to interstate construction, the location is difficult to get to.

The entrance to the grounds was very nice with the golf course and a natural setting. The parking area was very large and we had no problem getting close to the entrance. We arrived and left before sunset so I am unsure as to how well lit it is.

We walked past the horse track and enjoyed the setting . I always hate that smokers gather near the entrances of any facility and such was the case here.

Inside is definitely different than our usual stops. This is an older facility that looks as if the slots were just added as an afterthought. I am not one who looks for glitz , but the total lack of decor and upbeat lighting really stood out. The layout did not flow and it was a bit difficult to move and look for appealing slots.

The few staff we encountered were not friendly or even acknowledging of customers.

We came out ahead on winnings but I would not come here again. We were looking for something different and we sure found it. I will stick with our usual stops of Dover and Harrington.

I cannot recommend a visit here.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank w8n4simplertimes
Middletown, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delaware Park”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It really needs to be remodeled, it's old, smells. Not enough entertainment, and the entertainment they do have is geared for senior citizens.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Laura L
USA
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A gem of a facility”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The seasonal thoroughbread horse racing is one attraction. Some folks go for the slot machine casino. Its free admission and parking can provide a day out for families in its shady picnic grove and the excellent site lines provides good vantage points to watch the live races. Inside are ample areas showing other race tracks and sports betting from around the country. This is a gem of a setting just off of I-95. A real respite in the spring and summer.

Visited July 2012