“good take out”

Yi Palace
Ranked #264 of 556 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 7, 2013

picked up take out here a few times. food always ready and tasty. typical american/chinese type place nothing fancy. I like spicy and ask for it and the oblige. Have always been friendly. So while nowhere near authentic tasty for take if a tad pricey.

There are newer reviews for Yi Palace

Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you want "authentic" Chinese food, you gotta check out the Yi Palace! Dishes are delectable and quite appealing. Since it's "off the beaten path" it's a hidden treasure worth the while!

1  Thank thebeeve1
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hot dry pepper (chicken or fish) were excellent as was sizzling lamb (on the menu it was listed as beef, but our server Tom requested the chef to replace with lamb) it was terrific. A hint of sweetness followed by the spice and heat. Wow! The owner Mr. Lee is a gracious host

2  Thank Shree K
Reviewed December 9, 2012

A friend and I were having lunch at the Yi Palace in Newark Delaware. Before we were ready to leave, we were asked by the waitress if we could leave because there were customers waiting. THAT WAS SIMPLY RUDE! Never in my whole life was I told to leave a restaurant before I was ready. What a terrible service! I would never go back to that restaurant again. Avoid!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The food here is as authentic as the dishes and flavors you will find when you eat in Chinatown. Chinese cuisine is a favorite of mine and i frequently visit Chinatown to enjoy it .
Yi Palace , in my opinion, serves the most authentic Chinese cuisine in this area . Try the Pineapple Pork .......... it's absolutely delicious !

3  Thank dianaprince4