“A Pretty Decent Asian Fusion Restaurant”
Review of Le Shio

Le Shio
Ranked #55 of 563 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

There are quite a few restaurants in northern Delaware that advertise themselves as Asian fusion restaurtants. Le Shio is definitely the best. I especially like their sushi. American sushi is usually quite generic; nothing stands out. You either like it or you don't. The sushi at Le Shio is different, and, in my opinion, really delicious.

The restaurant is quite expensive, but not outrageous. Re the Tom Yam soup, discussed by reviewer Ananya, I would say that it is quite ordinary. There were several big prawns in the soup, but it was otherwise not memorable.

Asian restaurants in Delaware are not very good, but this is the best of the pan-Asian variety. It does not compare with the very authentic Yi Palace (in Newark and north Wilmington), but that is a different genre altogether.

1  Thank Peter C

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Le Shio used to be great so we went back after at least 9 months. The prices are the same but the food is not as good. I had a large sushi roll which was disappointing. It wasn't bad, but it was just so-so.
My husband ordered some kind of meal in a pot and had the same eaction.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

my boyfriend took me out to eat here. as i walked in, the place amazed me. its simple but SO CLEAN AND CLASSY. we were walked right to our table, as soon as we sat drinks were brought over to us. the food was DELICIOIS. customer service was GREAT. a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PLACE.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I wish I lived closer to work where Le Shio is located, but regardless, this is my favorite sushi place. Nothing too exotic but decor is still classy for a storefront restaurant. The Chinese food is even much better than I can usually find. As a lunch destination, the value is tremendous.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I've brought many people to this little gem in a strip mall somewhat out of sight. it doesn't look like much from the outside, but the decor inside is warm and welcoming :) the food is spectacular, and sauces that seem light and healthy. you leave here feeling full and refreshed. the lunch specials are delicious. my favorites are the chicken pad thai (absolutely the best around) and the make your own wok dish where you pick a protein, veggies and sauce. I have never been disappointed!!