“Tasty Pizza”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #16 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 29, 2013

A quick shopping trip turned into a delightful afternoon with my favorite food: pizza! We ordered something new from Anthony's. It was the Ricotta & Meatball pizza. We were thrilled with it and will probably make it our staple order there. Everything was delicious and in perfect portions: the cheeses, the sauce, the tiny meatballs. Yummy!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you are all looking for just pizza, it's a great place to go. The think crust pizza is fresh and light. Lots of different options for toppings, all of which are very good. If you are looking for a full menu, you won't find it here. We enjoy going to Anthony's when we are all in mood for a pizza fix.

House wine is pretty yucky, so I would definitely recommend upgrading to a brand name if you are going to have a glass of wine. Service is consistently good. Prices are very reasonable and affordable.

Pizza definitely loses it's crispness when ordering take out. You can freshen it/crisp it up a bit by putting it in the oven... but eating the pizza in the restaurant fresh out of their oven is definitely much better.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am always raving about this place and am there twice a week. I love thin crust slightly burnt pizza (mushrooms with long hots...even sausage if I feel like indulging extra) but mostly we are often "watching" and share the cold, crisp delicious Antony's classic salad (grilled chicken optional) which is always amazingly fresh - seriously, every time. Get Gorgonzola on the side. Yum. Their roast cauliflower is excellent....on or off the Pizza. Service at my local North Wilmington Antony's is good. This is a well managed restaurant with great food at good prices and a decent wine list, weekends get hopping but for me worth the wait(and almost worth thr weight!)

P.s. I don't like rosemary but their wings ( made in their coal oven and have no hot sauce) are very popularRibs and meatballs also good.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm originally from NY and have been searching for good pizza since moving to this area 8+ years ago - and finally have found it. Great pizza with a fantastic crust and sauce. The wings were tasty and served with carmelized onions. My only regret is I did not get the chance to try the brocolli rabe (but will next time!).

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I really like good pizza so I was really disappointed with this spot. I like a good, hand crafted pizza where you can taste the ingredients. I didn't like the crust or the sauce. Both were flavorless and lacked texture. Don't bother...

1  Thank alilogo