“My favorite restaurant in Delaware”
Review of Corner Bistro

Corner Bistro
Ranked #27 of 549 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, Delaware
“My favorite restaurant in Delaware”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Gourmet food in a strip mall!! This chef is the best in town. He makes the best risotto I've ever eaten. New options daily makes this little restaurant a GEM!

Visited January 2013

VA
“Great Little Bistro”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Great food and cozy bistro atmosphere with nice selection of specials and wines by the glass. I had the duck and my spouse had veal and mushroom ravioli. Both very tasty. Our server was excellent. We will go again when in Wilmington.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great food and drin”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant and so close! We've eaten brunch, lunch and dinner here and have never been disappointed! They have THE BEST risotto! We've eaten at all the best restaurants and at all the celebrity chefs restaurants and The Corner Bistro stacks up with the best of them. My husband had the dinner plat the other day which was fried grouper he said it was better than Gordon Ramsey's. It's beautiful, clean food! The service is outstanding!

• Visited December 2012
Wilmington, DE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A quiet retreat”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

So many restaurants now have the music playing so loud that it is a struggle to hold a conversation with the people at your table. If you want a place where you can sit down, savor excellent food, enjoy easy conversation, and be guaranteed pleasant but non-obtrusive service, this Corner Bistro should be at the top of your list. I'd pay more for the food and the atmosphere, but fortunately their prices are also in a range that make it possible to dine here whenever I want a quiet meal with family or friends.

• Visited November 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Brunch Spot”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My wife and I have been here several times for Sunday brunch and have NEVER been disappointed! The a la carte menu is teeming with delectable items. We have brought several of our friends here and everyone leaves with a smile on the face and a satisfied belly. My wife tried the sausage and gravy on our latest visit: AMAZING! Good food...good service!

• Visited October 2012