“Excellent !!!!”

Ranked #32 of 582 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great cocktails and desserts. We go at least once a week. Can't get enough of the risotto! Everything on the menu is imaginative and prepared perfectly!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Have eaten here several times. While the rest of the menu changes, I see that their customers will not let them take the parmesan encrusted chicken breast from the menu...and I can see why. That's still my favorite! There have been a few occasions when it became a bit too noisy for my liking, but they cannot help it when their diners are loud.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Have been here several times and always had a very good meal. Had the steak and potatoes and simply loved it. The wait staff were first class.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Got two small plates and a salad and it was more than enough for the two of us. Key lime pie was tempting, but alas, too full.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and I had our first date here four years ago so this has always been a special place for us but after yesterday's visit, it may be our last. First, our waitress, while not bad wasn't very friendly. For our salads, she got the mixed greens and I got the spinach. I can't remember the exact wording on the menu but I actually got a soft boiled egg with mine. I've had hard boiled eggs with spinach salads but never soft boiled - just a little odd. On the entrees, mine was the veal ravioli which was excellent; however, my wife was disappointed with her salmon. She specifically reqested it well done as she likes it flakey. When it came out the first time, it wasn't that way so we had to send it back. They were nice about it but it always makes us a little uncomfortable. The number of patrons was certainly fewer than we normally see - not sure if it's due to summer or if others are losing interest in this once great restaurant.