“love this market”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
berlin,pa
“love this market”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I get lots of things here that I cannot find elsewhere in Bethany. It's clean, bright and cheerful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The quality of the items purchased is excellent.

Visited May 2011

Bethany Beach, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little deli and market”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

This is a nice little beach market and deli. We like to order sandwiches and salads and pick them up to take to the beach for the day. Everything is made to order and nice and fresh. They also have wonderful gifts and some ready made dishes that help make vacation easy and enjoyable.

• Visited July 2011
Darnestown, MD, USA
“Overpriced, speciality market that caters to those that don't care”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Every year I stop in to check out McCabe's Market to see if anything has changed ..... price, quality, layout .... and I am surprised at the consistency to not change and thus not impress me. Their food is good (not great) and is not worth the big price tag or frustrating service. The layout of the store is awful and makes the whole deli experience very frustrating.; Too crowded where the orders are taken. The prepared foods do not justify the inflated prices and I leave feeling like they want nothing more than to take advantage of affluent vacationers. I live part time in the area, but only go their once a year. I really wish they'd win me over.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best sandiwches at Bethany Beach”
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I stopped here to grab sandwiches while in a rush to get to the beach. The line was long (apparently this place is popular) but it moved quickly.

SOme of the best sandwiches I ever had. I had the turkey tarragon and my wife had the smoked turkey. Both were on baguette and were fab. We got the platter, which comes with potatoe salad and a pickle.

I would totally go there again and it is the best take-out style place for sandwiches at the beach. Go to this place!!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook