“What' the fuss?”
Review of Grotto Pizza

Grotto Pizza
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My friends all said this was the pace to eat, but I was extremely disappointed. It was nothing above average.Pizza seemed dried out. There was plenty of sauce and it wasn't burned. Almost like it was in a too cool oven for too long. Over priced! Plus the air conditioning was on full blast. It might have been comfortable for the guys in the kitchen, but customers were covering shoulders with napkins. I won't go back.

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Pizza was good but $2.50 per topping is quite expensive. It was decent pizza, nothing special. It had a lot of sauce which I like. I would get it again, minus toppings! A bit pricy for a medium pizza at $18.00.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Just ordered 2 slices from grotto's. The pieces had to be 1 to 2 hours old. Sauce was all dry, cheese was hard and dry. Crust was not crispy. I brought it to the attention of the server who said the pizza was no more than 10 mins. Out of the oven. Totally untrue. Staff should be trained to serve the best you can make but it seems neither the company or server cared.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Years ago, we really used to enjoy grottos for a quick meal, we drop in every summer, but our last experience did us in. We won't try it again, I ordered chicken tenders to take out to the beach and they were raw! Ughh, they gave me my money back, handled it well but never again. And the pizza is just so average, not worth the trip for us.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Lives off their name and not much else. Pizza has little sauce and cheese. while the crust seems to be "manufactured"