Sleep Inn & Suites(Dover)(Great Value!)
$81
SleepInn
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$83
$118
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$139
$119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Dover(Dover)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$176
$169
$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

All reviewsdollar storewafflesnational wildlife refugedunkin donutsfront deskvisiting bombaya small shopping centerapples and bananashvac worked wellfree breakfast isroom was cleannice stayhave stayed here several timesstores and restaurantscleaning staffwould stay here againhotel is located
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Location was convenient to the area we were visiting. Clean room, decent bed. I didn't have breakfast but my wife said it was very good. To my recollection, this is my first time using Best Western. I would consider Best Western again for future trips.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2017

clean comfortable room ,great free breakfast good location,nice staff,fair price.have stayed 3 times in the last few months.having a home built in the area and this is the only place I will stay when I come down

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2017

We stay here two separate times a year when bringing our daughter to and from college. The staff is always friendly and polite. We have never had a problem on our many visits here. Would recommend this to anyone needing a hotel in the area

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The room was big and as was the bed. Was a great stay. I stayed 13 days. The staff was very helpful. My room had a smoker smell every day even after being sprayed , The more I thing about the smoke, it could have came fro people smoking out side of the building I believe it was being pulled into our room by our air conditor. The air was not fresh , I would open my door and my headache went away.
The hotel was good for us. I had three rooms, one for us and 2 for our kids. We were in Delaware for our family reunion.
I lost rewards point for the 2 rooms my kids stayed in.
When I tried to get those 2 room for 13 nights, there was one day that the hotel said they were full, so I tried Travelocity and they got the 2 rooms for me, but I lost my Best Western Rewards point because I used a third party for the 2 rooms total 26 nights..
I looking for rewards point call the hotel system, not a third party

Room Tip: second floor I believe is better
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017

I needed an affordable place to stay near Bombay Hook for a birding weekend. This was the ticket once again. Not a big place, not the fanciest, but I would return to this. The price did go up some since the last time I stayed, but it was still cheaper than others around. I didn't take advantage of the breakfast as I was out and about before it started, but checkin and checkout was quick and easy, parking was fine, all things about the room was clean. Having the Dunkin Donuts in front of it made it nice for early morning departures.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends