“Great meal!”

The Odd Fellows Cafe
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Odd Fellows Cafe is under new ownership. Please come in and see the new menu. Chef Willie is in the kitchen.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stopped tonight for dinner and everyone in our party had a great meal. My daughter's meal came with chicken strips, fries, apple slices AND an oreo sundae. The ribs were some of the best I have ever had. The steak sandwich was juicy and the roll was fresh. The bread pudding was the perfect way to end the meal. It was truly a treat with a delicious sauce.

The waitress was really nice and one of the owners came and spoke with us.

Finally, the fact that it is located in one of Smyrna's historical downtown buildings is an added bonus.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

The Odd Fellows Cafe -- Opened 6 days a week 11am -9pm, if you are in Smyrna on aTuesday, you are out of luck. Chef Willie has his own place now, and after my wife Dottie and I have followed him for years. Ok ok the review is now coming :) His crab cakes are to die for, you can get them Broiled or Fried, and I would estimate they weigh in about a 1/3 lb each. Very nice portion of 2 crab cakes, and 2 sides.

Appetizers - I love his wings, crispy. My wife loves his Crab Dip.

Chef Willie will also make changes for you, as in I ordered the Shrimp Scampi, which is over Angle Hair pasta, I prefer Linguini - Not a problem. The dish comes with 6 large shrimp. I was very hungry that night (I'm a big guy), and I asked for a double portion of shrimp, for a reasonable up charge, it wasn't a problem. Willie aims to please !

Lastly for you dessert people. Bananas Fosters - This is a must. A rum cinnamon sauce, nice firm bananas, Vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. !
His Amaretto Custard over fresh strawberries is my wife's other favorite.

This is not a fast food restaurant, meals are made to order, so give yourself a little extra time, to actually put the cell phones down and talk to each other. Relax and enjoy 'The Odd Fellows Cafe'

2  Thank RickR744
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband and I were on our way to Dover and we decided to stop in Smyrna. They had the best hamburger I ever had. Apparently the meat is ground fresh daily. Great homermade chips also. We are moving to Dover and I definitely would come back here for dinner

1  Thank pensione2013
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Driving through, looking for a nice place to eat that wasn't fast food. Great menu, friendly service. Home made potato chips with my soup and half sandwich (try the crab soup) and I had the egg salad on rye toast. Hubbs had breakfast platter, huge pancakes, bacon and eggs. Generous portion!
Loved the decor. Prices were definitely right!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a very small restaurant..charming, home cooked meals, homemade desserts and the best crabcakes I have ever tasted. They do not serve alcohol but you can bring your own bottle. The owner sits with you and shares conversation. Limited menu, but everything is good and well prepared. Dinners are a bit pricey. Lunches and breakfasts are comparable.