“Great Local Restaurant”

Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Smyrna
Dover, DE
“Great Local Restaurant”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nothing fancy, good home cooking at a good price with great service. Large and varied menu with many great choices..."Breakfast All Day... is one of their specials.. Good food vs. good price!!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank CUB45

Dover, Delaware
“great food”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

food is vey good and plenty of it. a regular meeting place for family and friends. the burgers are about the best i have ever eaten!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank deborah k
Smyrna, Delaware, United States
“Love it!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Best restaurant in Smyrna - very reasonable & plentiful food w/ terrific service. Some of the best potato salad, lighter then air Belgian Waffles, to die for pancakes, amazing house-made soups. Have not taken the opportunity yet to try, but their cheesesteaks look fabulous as well. This is my favorite breakfast place that I look forward to getting to at least once a week! All servers are terrific, but I am partial to Corinne. This place is a well oiled machine and is more then worth the trip!! I am in "the business" and whole heartedly recommend this restaurant. Go hungry and you will leave full, contented and still have money in your wallet. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank Robin P
Dover, Delaware
“Neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Been around a long time. Family owned. Great selection of American food. You can't go wrong

Visited July 2012
2 Thank HKonowitz3
Smyrna, Delaware
“Words can not ever describe what a horrible place this is”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I had a large party community event at Bridge Way. I pre planned it and told them I do not have an accurate head count but will be at least 15-25 people possibly more. Arrived,table set for only 22 and 31 people showed. Waited patiently for another table to clear and was told we cannot have it. I had guests standing,guests leaving,the owner was rude to me,to my guests,service was horrible. Never once did they try to seat all of us. They took customers arriving after us and seated them. I spent several hundred dollars for a few pizzas, cold wings,begging for refills and (of course) they added 18% gratuity. Did not dedut anything from the bill for not being able to seat us all and NEVER apologized. Better places in town to eat and spend your money. They don't understand the hospitality business or care about patrons. Pass on by this place!

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank N B

Been to Bridgeway? Share your experiences!