“Words can not ever describe what a horrible place this is” 1 of 5 bubbles

Bridgeway
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Smyrna, Delaware
“Words can not ever describe what a horrible place this is”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

I had a large party community event at Bridge Way. I pre planned it and told them I do not have an accurate head count but will be at least 15-25 people possibly more. Arrived,table set for only 22 and 31 people showed. Waited patiently for another table to clear and was told we cannot have it. I had guests standing,guests leaving,the owner was rude to me,to my guests,service was horrible. Never once did they try to seat all of us. They took customers arriving after us and seated them. I spent several hundred dollars for a few pizzas, cold wings,begging for refills and (of course) they added 18% gratuity. Did not dedut anything from the bill for not being able to seat us all and NEVER apologized. Better places in town to eat and spend your money. They don't understand the hospitality business or care about patrons. Pass on by this place!

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank N B

Delaware
“Diner Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not much of a wait, Service was quick, food comes quick 7 prices reasonable. They have the best buffalo wings, breakfast foods, blt and fried fish sandwich. Their chicken parm is good too.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank ILuvVacationing
Delaware
“The best stop on the way to the beach!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2010

This restaurant is very clean. With a wide selection from the menu. The crab soup on Friday & Sunday is out of this world. The steaks are an excellent quality of meat. The crab cakes are like none I have ever tasted. One of my favorite restaurants. I hope it is around for a long time.

4 Thank LogCabinGuy
smyrna
“The best food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2010

Good quality food for a reasonable price. Large portions. You'll never leave hungry.

3 Thank gmc1987

Been to Bridgeway? Share your experiences!