“Good pizza, nice bar”
Review of Fox's Pizza Den

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Selbyville
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was skeptical upon hearing that Fox's would be going in by Teeter thinking it was just another chain blah blah blah. I must say I have been very pleasantly surprised. I really have been enjoying their pizzas. Not too thick on the crust, and I ask for them well done (unusual I know) just to make sure they have a little browing on the cheese and a little firmer crust. But they do other things as well. They have specials--I had a mussel dish done in a white wine sauce that was absolutely delicious. All the food I've had has been quite good. The bar is nice, and has been pretty crowded a few times. Plus they deliver in the area, and despite the fact that they have quoted me 45 minutes every time I've placed an order, they have yet to show up in more than 30.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is not homemade.. Its typical dominos or papa johns pizza- The sauce is heavy & the cheese is processed (So get ready for indigestion & heartburn). If you want good Pizza stay away from the chains.. Taste of South Philly has the best pizza & subs- plus its better quality!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went to dinner with our 24 yr.old daughter. 7:00. We were seated at a high table near the wall. We waited 15 minutes to even have a waitress come by. Then we ordered our drinks and dinners. At the 15 minute point we finally got our waitresses attention and asked about our drinks. She said they only come as fast as the bartender giving them..fill out a comment card.... At about 25 minutes we got our drinks and salads drenched in dressing. Then our main course came. We were very disappointed. The bartender was clearly taking care of the crowd at the bar and not the wait staff.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been here several times and the pizza has always been excellent. However tonight I ordered my favorite top shelf mixed drink. Unfortunately it tasted horrible. I asked our waitress if she could ask bartender if it was the right drink. The bartender very loudly declared that it was right, proceeded to pour me a new one and then told everyone at the bar that I sent the drink back. By the time, the waitress had brought me my new drink but the bartender had also told everyone at the bar what was going on....so everyone at the bar was turned around to watch me take my first sip! Talk about embarrassing! Next time we will just do take out! P.s. waitress was great!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went to Fox's for "Happy Hour" I ordered whiskey and 7-up. It tasted aweful.. She showed me the bar whiskey and I had never heard of it. I then ordered a Canadian Club and 7-up. The ladies at the bar could have been robots and been friendlier. I wouldn't go back just because of them. We ordered a small cheese pizza and it was OK. We got our bill and it was all wrong. The waitress was actually mad at us for not wanting to over pay. My drinks were 6 dollars. They called them "top shelf" most of the places I go CC is a bar whiskey. You couldn't pay me to go back here. It is sad because we live a mile away and wish it had been good.

Been to Fox's Pizza Den? Share your experiences!