“Really good food”

Taste of South Philly
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Selbyville
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bishopville, Maryland
“Really good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have had the italian sub a couple of times, it is sooo good. Last week we got the 20 inch since there were 3 of us...Too much for 3 people, could have served 4 easily and the price was $13.75 I think. What a great deal! I have also had the pizza a couple of times and it is really good too. I would definately recommend this restaurant, try it yourself and see!

• Visited October 2013

“Surprised!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place has been opened for awhile and we finally tried it after hearing mixed reviews. It was a Sunday late afternoon ... football specials were .50 wings and a large pizza for $10. We ordered the cheese steak and it was amazing. The roll is supposed to be "shipped" in from Philly but I wasn't thrilled. It was a little too much for me but others may like lots of bread. The steak was not chopped ... it was tender with lots of onions and cheese. We were pleasantly surprised. Everything we ordered was very good. Will go back again.

Visited September 2013
SelbyVille
“Amazing subs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I heard about this sub shop, so I gave it a try. I loved! real Philly flavor. Don't take my word for it try it yourself its delicious!

Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

They make the best authentic Philly cheesesteaks in the area. When I lived in Philly, I preferred Tony Luke's. Luke's has nothing on TOSP. Ribeye steak on a Sarcone's roll is the best. Also best pizza in the area. Subs are good large and tasty.

• Visited August 2013
Dagsboro, Delaware
“LOVE THEM SUBS!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Want a huge sub with tons of meat and vegetables?? This is the place to go. Rolls are fresh, meats are high grade, prices are reasonable. Definitely a great place to eat

Visited June 2013