“Stumbled upon a winner”

Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Selbyville
New York City, New York
“Stumbled upon a winner”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

My wife and I were out shopping in Delaware and were late for our lunch. We decided to "middle it" and have a normal dinner time meal at 3PM. As we drove toward Bethany Beach, we saw and interesting restaurant with a convenient parking lot in front. We were unsure whether it was a diner or full service restaurant but decided to try it and it was well worth the try. It is a pretty country type room and is spotlessly clean throughout. A lovely and professional young lady served us and the menu was a real surprise as most of our favorites were on. They have wine and beer (No booze) and we had a carafe of merlot. My wife had fresh blackened catfish with broccoli creamed spinach and I enjoyed a blackened flounder with cajun rice and asparagus. Both fish dishes were good size portions and very well done. We finished off with a apple cobble (big enough to share) with a scoop of ice cream. On top of everything else the prices were quite reasonable. We will return if in the area again.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Peter S

Ocean View, Delaware
“THEY ARE ALL GOOD”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

First time in this Georgia House and it was as good as the others. the food was great and the baked pineapple was too good for a vegetable. the cost was very reasonable we will be back soon

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank bill e
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Placed a order to go and was looking forward to trying the Austin burger. There was no chipolte mayonnaise. When I called to inquire as to why, the staff member did not seem interested in my displeasure. I work at a local business and would potentially order from you regularly. The gravy for my fries was good. It is a waste to give 7 rolls when we ordered 3 burgers? I recommend that to go orders are thoroughly checked before going out.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sarah R
“Good, quality food”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Have had several quality meals here. Tasty large portions. Reasonable prices. Have had the meatloaf, steak, chicken, and New Orleans pasta. The New Orleans may be my favorite.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home Cooked Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Cream of crab soup yummmmy. Everything delicious! Service great. Price moderate. Friendly. Great food,

• Visited May 2014