“Not Impressed”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Seaford
Seaford
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Overall, the hotel was run-down. It was not up to the normal Quality Inn standards. There were cracks under the doors, poor lighting in the bathrooms and burn holes in the bed linens. This hotel definitely needs an upgrade.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 15, 2014

As soon as I walked in the room the smell hit me. It was horrible! It was a smoking room that smelled like no one has cleaned it in years!! Upon walking inI discovered it hadn't been cleaned at all!! The beds were made and that was the only sign that a maod had entered that room! Room 218 was covered with yellow stains and hand prints all over the walls. The bathroom ceiling covered in mold, toliet with ring around it. Bath tub was so dirty you could see foot prints where someone had been in it previously. Microwave melted and bubbed, icr maker had things spilled all over it. Called the front desk about a fight going on a couple rooms away and after being put on hold and ignored i called back and was then hung up on. The only employee I ever saw was when I checked in. I went to the front desk several times to complain and no one was ever there. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS HEALTH HAZARD HOTEL........ NOTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE IS QUALITY!!! Should be condemned!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Candice B

Travelers are raving about these Seaford hotels

New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Quality Inn corporate should review this hotels association with their organization. Our group reserved three rooms, two of which were occupied at 2pm. The third we were told would be ready in 45 minutes. At 8pm when the last member of our party arrived the room had not yet been made ready. All three rooms were not clean and two were smoking rooms even though we were never told they would be smoking.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank amurray446
New Jersey
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Warning: This is a run-down hotel that should be not given permission to use the corporate name "Quality Inn" - buyer beware of bugs, dirty sheets, mold, and filth. We vactioned here with ten other families - travel baseball - we agreed as a team to spend a little more money per night next time in order to keep our team safe.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank 1218reed
Reviewed June 16, 2014

When I first went to lock the door I found the bolt had been broken off, (kicked in) This should have sent me on my way but it was late. The room was filthy, the bathroom fan was crusted over and did not work, the bathroom door could not latch never mind lock, and when we went to leave in the morning my daughter and I were nicely covered in bites.....you know the ones left by bed bugs. Many loads of steamed laundry and the car being parked in the sun for 3 days I think its mostly behind us now. I will ALWAYS check TripAdvisor from now on.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Mary P
Fairview Heights, Illinois
Reviewed June 9, 2014

There is wifi but it doesn't work unless you are in the lobby. The lobby is tacky and it was empty for 10 minutes when I checked in. So I went to the 2nd floor in a smelly elevator..."No luggage cart in the lobby found it on the 2nd floor and a housekeeper took our luggage then to our room which was 15 steps from the elevator. The room was just ok...stains on the sheets and I kept hitting my foot on this bar that protrudes from under the bed. The bathroom, forget it...we just washed up. The toliet seat was kiddie size...Otherwise than no wifi (I complain at least 5 times to the front desk), we just dealt with everything else. We had no choice in hotel...Husband decided to go at last minute. So nothing special...its just a place to sleep!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaford
Days Inn & Suites Seaford
#3 of 4 in Georgetown
Brick Hotel On The Circle
Brick Hotel On The Circle
#2 of 4 in Georgetown

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!