Quality Inn
$121
$170
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I choose this hotel because it was pet friendly.....and ended up not wanting to even let my pet in the room. Room #1 had ants....lots of them...crawingly up the wall behind the headboard of the bed. Rm#2 more ants and stains on the bedspread. When I ask for them to get me a new hotel and pay for it ....I was told to please look at a third room. I took it because it was Dover weekend and new I wasn't going to get another room anywhere. Rm #3 was ok but Before the weekend was over I spotted ants in the bathroom. The entire place is shabby and needed re-done but most of all it needed fumigation and a good cleaning. There was an inch of dirt on top of the lamp shades etc. ect. made my skin crawl.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MitchMH
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The pool was ok and the look over the river was nice but the room looked like it hasn't been updated since maybe the mid 80's the bathroom was dark and the shower was small and to top it off breakfast wasn't that great and the microwave had no glass plate in It and it was rusty the pillows sucked and A/C and the worst of it all when they cleaned the room they never bothered to refill the toilet paper I had to go to the front desk and ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I had to stay here for a night over the Easter weekend while on my way to Dallas. The lobby and my room were clean. I had a whirlpool tub in my room that was awesome. The bed was clean and very comfortable. The desk staff was very helpful, I didn't experience any of the issues stated in previous reviews, I would personally stay here again in the future.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Bruce F
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed here the weekend of the chunk. When we arrived, I told the front desk that we had reservations. She pulled up my name then asked if I would be paying cash. I paid for the hotel when I reserved it so I guess she wasn't paying attention to what was right in front of her. The rest of check in went smoothly although I am use to people in the area being a bit more friendly. Poor girl seemed like she just didn't want to be there. The room was not the best, now I know why it was soo much cheaper than everywhere else for such a big event. The couch was stained in multiple places, there was cracks in the tub that had been patched but were moldy, and the bottomof the tub was gray. I didnt have it in me to look at the actual pillow or mattress. Yes, the pillows are squares but if you undo the folding of the case and shake them out, they do turn into somewhat normal but lumpy pillows. They felt like they were full of cotton balls or something similar with all the lumps. The locals do use the place to party, but the local I was talking to said that he was told to turn the music down about 9:30 so people don't complain. Fairlyquiet but the walls are very thin, heard the entire conversation that the neighbors had. Most likely, I will not stay there again. I save up all year for my vacation and would prefer to have a clean room. Even though the beds were turned down each night and we always had fresh linens, the overall room was a bit too grungy for me.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin S
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean house keeping went home at 3 had to go to Walmart to get pillows and a blanket. could hear the neighbors talking on their phones. You have to go outside to get to the pool. Last time I will stay here

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family