“Dated building but Nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Seaford
pennsylvania
“Dated building but Nice”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed at the Quality in the friday before our OCMD vacation that saturday. We booked a King Jacuzzi room. It was awesome, and the price was amazing. Upon check in the girl at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful, check in was a breeze. Nice little pond out back to feed fish and turtles and relax with a cold beverage. As I said the room was dated but in good shape it was clean and the Jacuzzi was great we got some munchies up the road, a few cold beverages and sat in the Jacuzzi and watched an HBO movie. All in all it was a really nice overnight stay and we will probably be booking it again next year. It cuts our OCMD drive way down so its worth the low price to stay here the friday before our condo check in.
I would recommend this place if you just need a place to stay, you sure cant beat the price. H.I.E. across the street wanted way more for a dbl bed room and we had a Jacuzzi suite for almost half the cost.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Inverness, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was nervous about my stay because out of necessity and budget I chose to stay here despite Tripadvisor reviews. I was pleasantly surprised upon check-in. Font desk help was friendly and professional, and very accommodating. The guest room was clean, carpet looked almost new. The bedding was clean and fresh. Bathroom was clean. The location is good with a charming waterfront boardwalk at the rear of the property. Outside patio was nice, but tired-looking and needs fresh paint. The problem started AFTER 10pm, when the door slamming, and loud music and voices started. Obviously a motel that locals use for parties....quieted down some after 1 am, but if you're planning to stay here to get a good night's sleep, you get what you pay for. Try the Holiday Inn Express across the highway. Maybe they don't allow parties.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Seaford hotels

Anchorage
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel was overpriced for the quality, but it was the cheapest place to stay. I realize that all rooms are expensive during tourist season. It was going thru a remodel that wasn't very well planned. The room was fairly clean and the continental breakfast was a low budget continental breakfast. The pool area was looking pretty ratty and in need of some serious maintenance. My grandson stepped on one of the clean-outs and fell in. Luckily, he was not injured. The customer service was impeccable and they have been very friendly each time I've stayed with them. Would I stay with them, again? Yes...as long as they are less expensive than the other hotels. If the prices go up, I'm going somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank B0zak
Poughquag, New York
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Where is the Quality in the "Quality Inn" ???
The mold is a serious health issue.... STAY AWAY !!!
I was in our room ( which was priced just as high as some of the other well know hotels on the strip) for a total of 5 minutes and was overcome by airborne mold causing an asthma attack so severe that I ended up looking for an emergency room. After 2 hours, I could finally breath enough to call the hotel desk and cancel our reservation. To make a long story short, I was told that I have to pay for the room in full even though I couldn't stay there. There was no manager on duty, the information was given to us second hand by the kid at the front desk. The manager couldn't care less about my health issue, only the fact that we didn't cancel the reservation before we got there.
I asked him " how would I know that there was a mold problem before I got there?, it's not like you have that in your advertisement. You advertise as a nice, clean hotel.... He had no valid response other than that we our credit card was going to be charged no matter what..... A charge that i will disputing of course.
We went to the Hampton Inn just up the street. What a difference !!! and not much more $ than the Quality Inn dump.
In fact, the forint desk clerk to us that people come to them all the time from the Quality Inn with the same complaints.
I will be contacting Quality Inn customer service about this place.
By the way, here is there company slogan....

" When you choose to stay at a Quality® hotel, we are committed to making your stay enjoyable. If you're not satisfied with your accommodations or service, please let the front desk know without delay so we can make it right"
Someone should read this out loud to the manager at the Quality Inn in Seaford.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank John L
Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

At first sight, this hotel looks like an old cheap motel in serious need of renovations...

The customer service and the breakfast is below average and price by night is seriously high!!! By curiosity, I went next door at the Holiday Inn Express (a much better high end value hotel) and they offered me a room for much less... Unfortunately, it was too late I was already check in at this quality inn :-(

The room was surprisingly very nice... Huge and nice flat screen tv, very small fridge, jacuzzi, defective shower, ok decent not so fast wifi Internet....

Overall it was a ok stay... Not a very quiet area, next to busy street so a lot of noise 24/7...

Also there is nothing to do in this town... Next mall or movie theater is 25 miles away!!!

A small diner and Texas Roadhouse nearby and tons of fast food !!!

Not very recommended but for a going through the area I guess it's kind of acceptable ;-)

• Stayed April 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We based out of here for the annual Punkin Chunkin just a few miles up the road. Breakfast starts at 7am and was hearty but not spectacular, and you could be done and in-place for the first chunk. Plenty of restaurants and stores in the area. Room was adequate, WIFI worked even at the end of the building, and the kids liked the pool.

Room Tip: Back of the main building looks out on water
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Connecticut
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Don't expect luxurious accomodations with an exquisite breakfast with a spectacular view. This is a place for a quick stay over to catch a nights sleep before hitting the road in the morning. Our room was ok except just don't look up at the bathroom ceiling. It wasn't a pretty sight. The knee high refrigerator on the floor was a nice touch. The stale bagel and luke warm coffee for breakfast was real special. Staff was friendly and courteous however.
Look, this is not the Ritz. It's a step up from a truck stop, not much more. They are pet friendly which is the only reason we stayed. Have realistic expectations when you book a room here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaford
Hampton Inn Seaford
Comfort Suites Seaford
#2 of 6 in Seaford
Days Inn & Suites Milford
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Georgetown Delaware Beaches

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!