“Great service!”

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 44 Restaurants in Seaford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I don't normally review chain restaurants, but this location was very good! Wendy, our server, went out of her way to make us happy and enjoy our meal and drinks on a stormy Friday night! Food was fast and fresh!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went to this restaurant for a business lunch. The food was very good, hot and made fast. The service was friendly, and the atmosphere was laid back, and still professional. There are not many places that could pull this off. I would definitely chose this restaurant for all my important meetings in the future!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great service. The food was really good. Clean restaurant. We had an awesome server named Alexander D.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Ate in the early evening and it wasn't too crowded but we had very slow service at this Applebees. The food was standard for Applebees - which is good.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I recently went to the Seaford Applebee's for a quick lunch. The server was friendly and gave us just about the right amount of time to figure out what we wanted. He brought our drinks and kept them refilled; we had the Buy 2 Classic and/or Signature Items lunch special. My mom ordered a Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Melt with a Caesar Salad; when it arrived the bacon was not crispy. It was very soft. Our waiter immediately offered to replace it when my mom removed it. He came back with several strips of perfectly cooked bacon immediately. We were quite impressed! I had the Oriental Chicken Salad and NEW Turkey Bacon Avocado! Both were perfect size for a lunch combo.