“Some gluten free options- food was ok”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Seaford
Cuisines: American
Milford, Delaware
“Some gluten free options- food was ok”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I was dismayed when I asked for a gluten free menu and was told there wasn't one. I found it myself on my phone and figured out what to order when the waitress discovered there was a gf menu. Overall it was fine. There were options and the food was ok.

• Visited June 2013

New Castle, Delaware
“Good Eating”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It was a little too much food, but I was able to take it to my room and heat it up in the microwave.

Visited May 2013
New Providence, New Jersey
“Consistent quality”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Convenient to our hotel. Manager was very accommodating to our large group. Quality of food was on par to other Applebees

Visited April 2013
1 Thank mmfred
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Second visit”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We like the simple, light dishes when we arrive next door at the Hampton Inn. Service was not as good as the first time. "no olives in the Margarita please!"

Visited March 2013
Bridgeville, Delaware
“mid week dinner”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

the best onion soup ever. Disappointed with the shrimp in the salad, too raw. I showed the server and set them aside. They gave credit on bill. rest of meal was delicious and the food served hot.

Visited January 2013