“Basic menu, decent food”
Review of Stargate Diner

Stargate Diner
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Seaford
Cuisines: Diner
Description: zip code is 19973; Facebook account URL is facebook.com/pages/stargate-diner-seaford-delaware/22698745
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went with friends and we got very simple things, sandwiches, salads, etc. and were
satisfied with it. Everything seemed clean enough on our visit and the atmosphere
is about what I expected. I liked the salad bar choices, the staff was friendly and
helpful, we were served in a timely manner and I would go back.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Lots of items on the menu, but nothing worth ordering or eating. The food was rather terrible, bad. I got the prime rib and it was not fresh at all, nothing tasted good, nothing homemade.

2  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food was not good. There was a fly in our soup. The prime rib was not cooked right and after we sent it back and finally got to eat it thirty minutes later it was sour. What pissed me off was the unwillingness to take it off the bill. Instead they argued with me. We will never return and I will not recommend this place to anybody.

2  Thank Marry595
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This place needs a new cook the food was nasty and it tasted like it came out of a box or can they did not greet us with a smile we waited like 15 minutes for a waitress it took forever to get our food and wasn't busy. The worst lasagna I ever had. When I complained the waitress got a attitude. The last straw was the vomit on the floor in the bathroom. Never again!

3  Thank Rick2029
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We found a roach crawling on table we had ten people and six out of ten were very unhappy. The food tasted old and service sucks. The waitresses were to busy talking. Owners don't smile. Don't recommend this place to anybody

3  Thank Natetull