Hampton Inn Seaford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Seaford)
Relax Inn(Laurel)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront desktexas roadhousebaseball tournamentroom was cleannight's sleepparking lotmake your own wafflespool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staypleasant staybagelsbusiness tripfitness centerocean citycookieswalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The only concern I had at this location was that we stayed there during the juvenile baseball championship playoffs. The mothers' of the boys yelled to each other down the hallways at 5:30 in the morning and the group was so loud at breakfast, I retreated to my room to eat.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel via Trip Advisor. It is something that I take the time to look at and respond too. Your comments are important to us in an attempt to make our hotel the only hotel of choice for the traveler coming to the area. Your comments have helped get us that much closer to that goal. Thanks again, and please stop in and stay with us again whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Awesome place to stay. Staff was excellent. I definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone staying within 10 miles of Seaford Delware. Breakfast was frsh, hot, and the breakfast host was friendly. Everyone including the housekeepers were eager to help with anything I needed. I stayed at another hotel last visit and I would never go back. Dining, shopping, and other things to do while in town for reunion was nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed 3 nights early Oct. 2013......all was very good ....from the courteous and accommodating front desk lady to the polite housekeepers. I chose this hotel because of the good reviews so I won't repeat the features....but have to say it has a fitness center, great indoor huge swimming pool that looked very clean and a public washer/dryer, I didn't use either of these but I think they are important to many people.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 21, 2013

After sending close to three weeks in Hilton chain hotels, I can honestly say that the Hampton Inn Seaford is absolutely up to standard. It's a relatively new property, but virtually identical to the rest. Consistency is good! We had very little to do with staff, but nothing to complain about. The room was clean and fresh. The location is terrific, surrounded by a variety of eateries within walking distance. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Arrived late in the evening, went to bed, and left right after breakfast, so I feel like I was barely there--but it was a good stay. Courteous and fast check-in. Clean, modern, quiet room with a very comfortable bed. Very good breakfast--somewhat better than the typical free breakfast bar. Great location right on the main drag. My only negative is that I thought the price was a bit high for the location (25 miles from the beach) and the fact that it was off-season. But on balance, I would recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for those kind words towards our hotel and staff. It is something that we enjoy hearing but we don't take it lightly. We work hard to make sure that your experience is one to remember because we know that you have choices and we want to make sure that you choose the Hampton Inn of Seaford, Delaware everytime you are in the area. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your summer and remember to Make It A Hampton Day.

Regards,