“Very Nice.”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Seaford
Millville, New Jersey, United States
“Very Nice.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Traveling just to visit a friend. I had made my reservation for the wrong dates and Heather (the front desk girl) was nice enough to change it for me...it was very easy to relate to her, very personable. I was in a non-smoking room but it didnt seem like it. Wasn't to worried about the smell since it doesnt bother me. The next morning I requested a late check out in person, but i have to admit she didn't seem too thrilled to see me or meet my request. I ended up getting an hour more, which didn't really help the fact because I was meeting someone for lunch at 1:30P. Other than that, it is a very clean hotel, with nice facilites and quite rooms. Thanks. Autumn Ziennker Front Desk Agent for Hampton Inn and Suites Vineland, NJ

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Previous Guest:

Thank you so much for the compliments towards our property. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our property. It is something that we don't take lightly and we will continue to work diligently to provide you with all of the comforts of home. The next time you are in the area, please stop and stay with us and always remember to Make It A Hampton Day.

Fontane Nichols

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I travel for business and have stayed here many times over the last eight years, easily a over hundred nights. I have never had a bad night or any reason to complain. Always friendly, always clean, always happy to see me. And I am always happy to see them. They are the most consistent of all the places I stay. The best Hampton Inn on the Delmarva peninsula, hands down.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Previous Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for those kind words. We appreciate the fact that you would consider us time and time again. We work hard to provide consistency here at the Hampton Inn of Seaford, Delaware and we attempt to do that for every guest. Thank you so much for your review and remember to Make It A Hampton Day.

Southwest Florida
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed here for one night - it was close to family. Great value - check in was a breeze - very professional employees and very friendly. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. There are neighboring restaurants that give you discount on food when you show them your room key. Lots of stores etc nearby. Breakfast was very good - variety of food for everyone. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CBKL
HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you so much for those kind words. We do not take it lightly and we work hard to make our hotel your home away from home. We are so glad that you took advantage of the discounts that we offer at the various restaurants in the area and we are so happy that you were pleased with the comfort and quality of your room. Please stop in and stay with us again whenever you are in the area again and remember to Make It A Happen Day!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My family and I stayed here Christmas weekend. We had only planned to stay one night, but after spending several hours at the hotel we decided to stay another night. We were visiting family in the area and was able to check in early (around noon). Even with contruction going on the place was lovely. Breakfast was great and the room was nice. The 24hr hot beverages was a plus in the lobby area and the staff was great.
I will stay here again when choosing were to stay when I come back to visit. I rarely give 5 (Excellent) rating, but this place rocks kindness and Delaware hospitality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words towards our hotel. It is something that we don't take lightly here at the Hampton Inn Seaford, Delaware. We appreciate your business and we hope that the next time you are in the area, that you will consider staying with us. Thanks again.

Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has excellent beds and medium firm pillows. Everything clean. Room quiet though 203 had a bright streetlight shining over curtains.

Breakfast area under construction but served in their conference room. Usual Hampton Inn fare. They plan to remodel rooms next. Rooms not that dated.

I'd stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you so much for those kind words. It is something that we don't take lightly. We appreciate your business and we hope that the next time you are in the area, that you will consider staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Seaford, Delaware.

NASHUA,NH
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have been back home for a few days but I need to write this review. Tha hotel was very clean and comfortable. I was there during Hurricane Sandy and everything was fine. the front desk staff was great and they were very helpful. Joe and Heather were just great to deal with and they went out their way to make your stay pleasent. They made cookies every night during the week in the lobby and got me a glass of milk one night. The lobby is very inviting and we spent alot of time there with a bunch of great people who met I there. I would recommend this hotel to everyone visiting the area. They are knowlegdeable about different restuarants and there is an Applebees next door and go to Jimmy's just north of the hotel. The rooms were clean and they made sure you had everthing that you needed. I am planning a trip to the area this coming summer and i will stay there. i just cannot say enough great things about the Hampton Inn in Seaford De.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Virginia Beach, Va
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great rooms, excellant service, and breakfast had a very good selection to cover all tastes. The folks at the desk were friendly and very helpful. There are a lot of close restuarants, with some across the parking lot. Easier to access if heading north, must make a uturn if you are going south, but well worth the effort

Room Tip: rooms on the entrance side are best, the other side has a lousy view