“Excellent”

Bon Appetit Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Seaford
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
delaware
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Went for a birthday dinner. Service top notch as well as food being different, tasteful and satisfying. Topped the meal off with a rose to the birthday mom. They have well rounded prix fixe and all the appetizers were the same price. you could make a meal just from the appetizers. Cute atmosphere as well.

• Visited February 2013

“Not just for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have always enjoyed this restaurant for dinner. The fixed price option is a must. Recently enjoyed a lunch with great appetizers, great lunch options and as always great service. Alot easier to get reservations. Also great stop if traveling back and forth to beach. Seaford not that far off the traveled path. This place is a must stop for those wanting a quiet lunch with awesome food and service

• Visited February 2013
Salisbury, MD
“An Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is our 9th visit to Bon Appetit, always for lunch. It's a small dining room; only 15 tables, I think. We call ahead for reservations to get a table by the front window, so Margaret has a lot of light and can stay in her wheelchair. She had a cup of Potato Leek Soup (4.50) but said Lyd’s recipe is better. I had the Pickled Herring in Sour Cream (5.95). Though I suspect it comes from a jar, it’s very good. For her entrée, Margaret had the baked oysters over pastry (15.95), a Bon Appetit signature dish during oyster season. Lyd had the Eggs Benedict (9.95), another Bon Appetit special. I opted for “Le Hamburger” without a bun (9.95). We had our usual table by the window and the dining room was half-full, pretty good for a Tuesday. The menu is very simple, but misleading as the list of specials exceeds the items on the menu and is seasonal. They have a good wine list and a full bar.

• Visited January 2013
Salisbury, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner with friends.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have been to Bon Appetit a number of times and are always have a great meal, great service and wonderful atmosphere.

Visited November 2012
Seaford, Delaware
“Christmas season dinner with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

With my brother and wife in town for a few days it gave us the opportunity to take in a good meal. Althoug it was a Thursday night we were able to get a table for later in the evening which worked out fine for eveyone's schedule. As expected the wait staff was attentive and the food delicious. Although our of town visitors scrutinized the menu's I cautioned that we should wait to hear the specials before deciding on a favorite. Fresh hot rolls and the butter rose flower helped our menu study go by quickly. I do prefer to eat fish as much as possible and was not disappointed with my choice of one of the three fish specials of the night. I went for the broiled tilapia which was cooked to perfection and ever so lightly seasoned to really bring out the flavor. It is ironic that I often have to return to Seaford to get some of the best tasting fish that is cooked to perfection. My brother went after the lamb special which he complemented with a glass of wine. His wife selected likewise. The evening's very delicious meal was topped off with the later arrival of my wife and then four for dessert. Everyone liked their dessert and wondered why we ate so much for dinner!

• Visited December 2012