“Amazing Tour!”

and up
5-Hour Exotic Car Experience including Lunch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ultimate Exotics is the top rated exotic car business in Canada! Offering a variety of exotic car experiences and exotic car rentals with a fleet of supercars such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Audi R8, Nissan GTR, Shelby GT500 and more. Join our 5 HR VIP Experience to drive over 1 million dollars worth of supercars for $499 per person. Great times are waiting!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I did the exotic car tour where we take along 5 super cars across beautiful roads down to Niagara Falls and eat at the Keg and cruise back. It was an amazing experience. From the staff that help us learn about the cars, the level of professionalism and the fun they encourage us to have with these cars it was great! Had a great Saturday afternoon that me and my girlfriend thoroughly enjoyed.

I could not recommend a better place to book these exotic car tours, everything was top notch !

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My friend and I did their car tour on June 20th and it was an absolutely amazing experience. All their staff were super friendly and easy going and the cars were well maintained and in top condition. The route you go on really allows you to test out the cars, there are curves, corners and stretches where you can really push them and feel the adrenaline rush.

Half way through the tour we stopped at the keg for lunch (with an incredible view of the falls), food was great, all the guys had a few laughs, shared some stories and then we hit the road once again.

Driving the cars through the Niagara strip pulled a lot of attention from the crowds, which sorta makes you feel like a celebrity for a day :)

Overall, it was an awesome experience and tons of fun. We will be coming back next year for sure!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This day was chock full of awesome!
The guys were very friendly and professional. The cars were by far the star of the show. All of the cars were clean inside and out. They sounded great and drove phenomenally.
Big thanks to the guys at Ultimate Exotics. I plan on doing this again next year.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I did this to surprise my dad, 64 years old, whose lifelong dream was to ride in one of these exotic cars. I told him we're going on a Niagara tour, but didn't mention anything about cars.

When we got to Ultimate Exotics' office, I told him that our tour bus should arrive soon. Seeing the exotic cars parked outside, I said those are probably from some rich people's car club.

By the way, we're Korean. My dad was visiting me in Toronto and he doesn't speak English very well.

After seeing some people take pictures sitting in the drivers seats, he asked me to ask the 'car club' people if we can do the same. Of course, the answer was a yes. He was soooo excited just for having taken those pictures.

When registration began and drivers had to sign documents, I told him the truth. Never seen such a big smile on his face, which was about a slight grin.

Like I said, this was for my dad. But when I got a turn to drive, my world changed completely. That speed and power. I couldn't get rid of the Ferrari's engine sound in my head for the next week.

Ultimate Exotics - these guys did really well organizing this. Good safety instructions and very respectful to everyone on the tour. Beautiful scenic route and an awesome lunch.

If you are traveling, I'd say it's worth it to save on accommodation, which is easy to do, and instead go on this tour.

2  Thank Ali K
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The day was amazing, It was quite an experience driving all these cars through the scenic back roads in the Niagara Area. this is a must do experience for everyone. unbelievable amazing experience as you drive ach of these cars and all the cars are a thrill to drive. Hard to pick a favorite as they provided a thrill. great Staff and worth every penny!!

1  Thank Jeff V