“Unreal”

and up
5-Hour Exotic Car Experience including Lunch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ultimate Exotics is the top rated exotic car business in Canada! Offering a variety of exotic car experiences and exotic car rentals with a fleet of supercars such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Audi R8, Nissan GTR, Shelby GT500 and more. Join our 5 HR VIP Experience to drive over 1 million dollars worth of supercars for $499 per person. Great times are waiting!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 2, 2013

No matter WHAT you thought would ‘rev your engine’ NOTHING compares to the thrill of experiencing the Lamborghini at Ultimate Exotics. The Nissan GTR and even the Porsche were amazing rides but when I finally committed to the Lamborghini it was UNREAL!!! If you actually have a bucket list, you must add this!!

2  Thank c W

Reviewed September 20, 2013

For our one year anniversary, my husband and I wanted to do something unique to celebrate, so he came up with the idea to rent a exotic car and surprise me with a weekend in Toronto. To say that I didn't feel like a VIP driving around in the Ferrari would be a lie! What a great idea to rent a car that you may not be able to buy yourself, but have all the benefits of the car for a weekend - worth every penny. The service Ultimate exoctics gave my husband was more above and beyond that of any rental company he's ever dealt with. With 6 vehicles to choose from, and very reasonable rates, we will absolutely be renting from Ultimate again.