“Almost a bust...”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #57 of 112 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dundas, Canada
“Almost a bust...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Went here on the weekend for the first time, for my birthday. We were seated quickly, service was pleasant and quick. We waited a while for the food to come and when it did both my husband's and mine came wrong. My husband keep his, he just got the wrong flavour of wings. My however, was totally different and typically I would just keep it and eat it, but whatever it was they sent me was very unappealing looking. The waitress came over and quickly acknowledged that it was the wrong thing (someone else brought it to the table). She ordered the kitchen to make my meal. Now, I did wait quite a while longer, my family finish their meal before my came - so I did eat mine with all watching. However, the manager brought out my meal, introduced himself and apologized. He took mine off the bill and also gave us four coupons for wings. So, yes my experience wasn't great, but given what the manager did I will return and give them another chance. I really liked how he handled it. Very professional. And....my meal when it finally came was tasty!

• Visited June 2013