“Good meal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jack Astor's

Jack Astor's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 110 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Bay, Canada
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We enjoyed a good meal, our waitress was really friendly, and the menu has a good variety to choose from. Nothing to complain about but nothing really memorable. It's a bar like restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“not enough variety”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

My wife likes their Thai chicken , but I find that the only item on the menu I wanted was the steak. I don't go there anymore because I am not impressed with the menu offerings.

Visited October 2012
Dundas, Canada
“One of the better chains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Some interesting options on the menu, including some health choices. Otherwise, tyical of other similar chains.

Visited April 2013
Caledon, Canada
“reliable and consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food preparation at this pace seems to be very consistent from one location to the next. I have eaten in four or five Jack Astors and they are all the same. Caesar salad was very good, I ate with two other people and they both reported their lunch was very good...bill seemed high, so high that we spent a minute to look at it to make sure it was right - have not double checked a bill in 10 years!

Had a good experience with our server - I tried an Arnold Palmer (combination of juice and ice tea...recommend it) and it was very tart...I could barely get it down. The server took it back and made me one herself and it was excellent. So, give it a try...its called an Arnold Palmer and I am guessing it is his favourite drink.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hamilton, Canada
“good food great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We went there for a birthday. Had calamari which was a little greasy and she had cicken pasta something. She liked it. I had the special pasta and I liked mine. The brought her a free desert for her birthday and sang. It was a good dinner and a good place to go so we will probaly return again.

Visited March 2013