“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have gone to the Westdale location many times before and I always enjoy it for a more low-key experience. However, I just recently went to the Paramount Drive location and absolutely loved it! The staff was super friendly and told us about the weekly special going on (for Breast Cancer Research, love that!) and our waitress came over and told us about more specials. I am a classic person and enjoy traditional dishes and I have to say, the pasta was fantastic! I would compare it to my nonna's! (Don't tell her that though) We had some wine and desserts as well and the bill was very reasonable! Also took home some leftovers :) It was overall a great night and I will definitely be returning to the Paramount location whenever I'm in the area!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Val's on Paramount is my new favourite place! Great service and unbelievable food! The menu is huge so there's something for everyone and the staff is super nice and accommodating! My new mission is to try everything on the menu!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and were recommended valentino's by our friends. The food here was amazing. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I used to go to Valentino's when I was a teenager. My buddies and I would drop in after a night of partying and always have the same thing, Panzarotti and Cappuccinos. I moved away from Stoney Creek decades ago, but recently had a craving for some of Valentino's Panzarottis. During a recent visit to family I picked up a bunch for my family and I. They haven't changed. I have never tasted a better Panzarotti in my life. Can't speak to the rest of the menu, the takeout service was just fine. But if you want a fine Panzarotti, Valentino's is the place.

1  Thank Medicgord
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have been dropping in to Valentino's for the past 6 years ... got disappointed when service went South and didn't return for some time. Changes in service, décor and perhaps management made our last trip more enjoyable.