“Late Night Dinning for 10”
Review of Valentino's

Valentino's
Ranked #31 of 121 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Had a late dinner party for a group of ten. Arrived after a graduation ceromony at 9:30 and was very pleasantly surprised. Waitress was very friendly and efficient. Food came out hot, fresh and good! Water and bread was plentiful. Price included drinks and dessert and was very reasonable. Lots of left overs to taken home. Will definately come back!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We have both eaten at the restaurant, and had take out on a number of occasions. Eat in was very good. Take out started out, the first couple of times, as also very good. Then it started degenerating. The first unsatisfactory time, the order was not complete - the young lady on the cash didn't give it all. I called back and they asked if I wanted to come back and get the missing food. I said that no, seeing as it was a couple miles away, I didn't want to make the trip, and have the food at home go cold. I spoke to a manager on this by the way.
The next time we got take out, upon opening the food at home, it was dry, overcooked (my wife's was slightly burned too) and even the salads were not up to par - the oil and vinegar dressing wasn't balanced between the components - way too oily.
I phoned back to tell a manager, and received an apology. We have not had food from there since, not wanting to pay fifty dollars plus for an unsatisfactory experience. We felt it was like rolling the dice on whether we would be pleased or disappointed.

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Not the most up to date restaurant, but if you came just for the food like we did your in luck!

Excellent food, great prices, all home made, hot and fresh, big portions, fantastic service, cozy little place. Feels like home :) would definitely recommend to all.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have gotten take out from this restaurant a few times and each time it was delicious.
I have never eaten inside the newly renovated location however it looks sleek and well layed out. That can't be said for the parking lot.... If you are trying to go for dinner on a weekend, good luck finding parking....because of where this restaurant is situated, you have to fight for a parking spot....that's what you get for putting a eatery in the same parking lot of Famous Players.

It was busy on the weekend when were ordered, so service was alittle slow in giving us our takeout.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been going to Valentino's for years with our 15 years, old place and new. A nice place for the family. We some times wait for service but never long. We feel the food is one of the better italian place and the pizza is very good. Price is very competive.