“The best Thai food around”
Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dunnville
“The best Thai food around”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

If I am craving for Thai food, this will be my only stop. They always cook with the freshest ingredients. Love their Pad Thai, Chung Chee Gung and Corn fritters! For dessert, go for the banana fritters.

Visited May 2014

Grimsby, Canada
“Excellent Thai food, highly recommend!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went off of TripAdvisor reviews and decided to give this place a try since we love Thai. Was NOT disappointed! Great size portions, delicious food and fantastic prices. We had the cold spring rolls to start and holy heck are they amazing! So fresh and light! Then I went for the chicken and shrimp Pad Thai...probably one of the most flavorful Pad Thai's I've ever had. My fiance had the General Thai Chicken with a side of coconut rice. He loved it! The portions were massive...my partner said it was probably better to get the combo, which comes with the rice, spring roll and soup instead of the dinner size General Thai chicken as it was a lot of food.

We spent about $45 for 1 order of Cold Rolls, 1 Pad Thai, 1 General Thai chicken and 2 Cokes.

Worth every penny!

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Jenna I
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Little gem in a small mall - excellent food, romantic setting”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant - we found it accidentally as we just moved to this area. Inside it is a lovely serene atmosphere, staff friendly, and couples know this is a perfect hideaway place to eat at.. many couples came in while we were there, and there were many people picking up orders too!
We had their special which gave us a soup, salad, entrée and dessert. Food was exceptional. Atmosphere is soothing and romantic.

• Visited March 2014
Grimsby, Canada
“Fantastic food. Great service.”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We eat a lot of Thai food and this has to be one of the best places. We'll be going back for sure. Pad Thai and a Wanton soup is what we ordered.

• Visited March 2014
Stoney Creek, Ontario
“Man, This Food is Good!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We had the dinner for two again, but we tried different soups this time: my husband thought the coconut soup was great and the wonton was the best I've ever had. The highlight as always, was the mango salad - not to be missed.