“Best Thai Restaurant in town”
Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

If I want to have Thai food, I will only go to this restaurant. I have been here more than a few times. Great atmosphere, great food and great service. There is no other Thai restaurant I will go.

3  Thank cowymo

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I go to the B&T in downtown Hamilton for Thai and Vietnamese food, which has a huge menu and great food. However, we were thrilled to find this spot, which is much closer to home, has ample parking, is more intimate, the food is just as good, although the menu is smaller, and the service is outstanding. We started with the Thai spring rolls, and had the pad Thai and pineapple fried rice.

1  Thank April M
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Have dined here on more than a few occasions, mostly takeout. The food is always high quality and fresh tasting. Pad thai is great and authentic tasting unlike some other Thai restaurants where all you taste is ketchup in the sauce. I love my food spicy and they don't disappoint. This place is a hidden gem imo and glad it's so close to home.

2  Thank momanator
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant since it opened. Mimi (owner), Tammy (waitress) and all the other employees knows us by name. Everyone who works here takes great pride in their food and customer service. This establishment has a great food menu, best prices and a nice atomosphere. Definitely recommend this place to EVERYONE

1  Thank Sussie F
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Thai Orchid since it opened and there is no better Thai in Hamilton! Mimi is the chef and she really cares about the quality and the service is amazing. you gotta eat here! Really!

2  Thank Customcomp