“good food reasonable prices”

The Village Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 114 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine family dining at affordable prices. Open daily for full service menu with hearty breakfasts, tantalizing lunches and in house made dinners that include mouthwatering prime rib, fresh cut steaks, chicken, seafood, pasta, homemade burgers, clubhouse sandwiches, daily soups and much more ..... guaranteed to satisfy any palate. Family owned and operated and celebrating 40 years in business in the same location since April 1976. Staff is welcoming and friendly ! Newly renovated in September 2015 and waiting to see you! Come by and say hello.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Seeing as Attic is more of a bar with some restaurant seating, it offers basic fare. Pizza, wings, are 2 of the things I have eaten there. I found them to very good and would eat there again

1  Thank Paul M

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have come to this restaurant for years and despite the generational change in the restaurant's management, it has continued with the same good food at reasonable prices with friendly and welcoming service. They even allow us to order meals that are not currently listed in their menu! My husband brought me here for dinner after I had been in a traffic accident, and if anyone needed comfort food after that experience, I certainly did. It was the week before our (Canadian) Thanksgiving holiday, so I ordered the turkey dinner. There was enough food to last through two more dinners at home, and every morsel was delicious. Now this is a place to go on the evening when the lady of the house doesn't feeling like cooking but you may need to make a reservation on weekends.

1  Thank Wynyfred
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Always enjoy the experience. The servers are the friendliest, the food is always good, mostly better than good. Friends and family have enjoyed breakfasts, lunches and dinners over the last several years, never had a bad experience. The prices have increased like everywhere else, but not significantly. A favourite place for my best friend and I.

2  Thank MRachelll
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The service here is fast & friendly, always happy with my breakfast, good value for money, comfortable place too.

1  Thank toots02
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was there for breakfast it is basic menu no specials and no fresh fruit options. All items include hash brown potatoes and toast. They will not offer any substitutions. I asked if I could have a pancake ONE pancake instead of the frozen hash brown and toast. Nope. The hash browns and the sorry excuse for Texas toast was simply poor quality. No coffee refills offered. I am sure there are better breakfasts else where.

1  Thank Kelly-Ann