“Not happy this past visit”

Miss Thailand Cuisine
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kitchener,ON
“Not happy this past visit”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Went with friends this past Saturday. Our appetizer platter came with chicken skewers, there were 6 skewers and 2 had some raw chicken in it. Luckily we caught it, the server was apologetic, while they didn't take it off the bill she did bring us additional apps. It may be a while before we return. The main courses were served as ordered and were cooked to order.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank gregnkw

Stoney Creek, Canada
“MSG loaded”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The decor and service were excellent. They seemed very friendly and had a very nice atmosphere. We ordered
Chicken satay for an app , as well as two dishes of pad thai. The overall quality of the food was disappointing. The chicken smelt very rancid and old. The portion size was good for the amount of money. We asked about the contents Of msg being in the food, And its in everything! Overall we would not eat here again .

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank infinitenik
Toronto, Canada
“Good Authentic Thai in Stoney Creek”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The first time I visited by myself as I was on business. The Hot and Sour Soup was spicy and very good. The Cashew Nut Chicken was also very, very good.

The second time I visited with my family. Tom Yum was well balanced but lacked tomatoes. The chicken Satay was ok but a bit dry. The spring rolls were crispy and flavourful. Peanut sauce is only ok. Panang Curry was very good as was the Ginger Beef. Pad Thai (chicken) was excellent and one of the best I have had in the GTA. Service was attentive but on the slow side (restaurant was fairly busy but not packed).

• Visited January 2014
Stoney Creek
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently delicious”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Quality ingredients, fantastic flavours, good value, always leftovers. Vegetable lemongrass soup, pad thai and sweet and sour shrimp are faves!

Hamilton, Canada
“Great decor to go with the dishes”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times for lunch and dinner with a few friends and then band myself have never been disappointed. I recommend checking out the lunch menu, it's great value for the mix foods. They assort from a few different dinner menu dishes to create a light tasty lunch.

• Visited December 2013