For those who believe Bali is more than sunny beaches, coral reef and Ubud, MMP is a treat. You will find this small resort, so well designed and executed with plentiful ‘private’ space, on a mountain slope in a coffee plantation. Our villa (No.1) was very comfortable, even with TV, which is nice as the evenings set in early. The staff comes from the neighbourhood, is attached to this undertaking and makes you feel part of it, besides rendering professional service. Guests may profit from a large variety of activities on the premises –dive e.g. into the swimming pool and you understand the meaning of ‘infinity’- as well as in the surroundings. All these attributes are begging you to stay longer. It was value for money. For all these reasons we enjoyed our stay at MMP so much. We look forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Plantation Nature resort & Spa (MMP) is the only boutique hotel in Bali located on a working coffee plantation producing its own specialty coffees.MMP has some of the best views on the Island as well as an award winning infinity pool. Spread out over 5 hectares and nestling in luxuriant gardens full of tropical flowers and plants, our villas offer unparalleled privacy. Guests can enjoy a beautiful Jacuzzi, a unique Bamboo Spa and Hall, a gym, a tennis and badminton court, horse riding, a sky lounge with a comprehensive library and games room while the MiMPi restaurant serves food made with fresh ingredients from our vegetable and spice gardens. Free Internet, an extensive activity program as well as a shuttle service to nearby places of interest are available on a complementary basis for in house guests. Strategically located near Bali's central lakes and Munduk hill station, this European-Indonesian partnership works to preserve the natural environment in unison with the local community, which it supports through its Munduk foundation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Bali/Gobleg