This is a truly unique find and we were sorry to leave. We stayed for just two nights on a whirlwind tour of Bali, but enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the hotel and all the wonderful facilities on offer. The pool is not big, and slightly too cold but is a stunning feature infinity pool overlooking the most spectacular countryside views, which we further enjoyed whilst enjoying superb breakfasts in the garden both mornings. The rooms are comfortable and rustic - and not quite up to the top notch standards of the city hotels we stayed in - but spacious, clean and truly charming. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the two tour guides for our treks from the hotel were superb and the experiences outstanding. This is well worth the drive into the hills - our only slight criticism was the limited menu given there were no other restaurants available in the immediate vicinity. That being said, the food was of a very good standard, and the staff were very accommodating of any changes we asked for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Plantation Nature resort & Spa (MMP) is the only boutique hotel in Bali located on a working coffee plantation producing its own specialty coffees.MMP has some of the best views on the Island as well as an award winning infinity pool. Spread out over 5 hectares and nestling in luxuriant gardens full of tropical flowers and plants, our villas offer unparalleled privacy. Guests can enjoy a beautiful Jacuzzi, a unique Bamboo Spa and Hall, a gym, a tennis and badminton court, horse riding, a sky lounge with a comprehensive library and games room while the MiMPi restaurant serves food made with fresh ingredients from our vegetable and spice gardens. Free Internet, an extensive activity program as well as a shuttle service to nearby places of interest are available on a complementary basis for in house guests. Strategically located near Bali's central lakes and Munduk hill station, this European-Indonesian partnership works to preserve the natural environment in unison with the local community, which it supports through its Munduk foundation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Bali/Gobleg