WINNER WONDERLAND

Greenman Juice Bar & Bistro
Ranked #61 of 269 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“This just tastes like more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Needed a healthy snack for the beach, I almost drank my entire green juice before I got back to the beach, so fresh and tasty on a hot day. Also had the AMAZING Elvis smoothie. I've been wary of peanut butter in drinks before but this was a little bit of heaven, not too sweet or thick. Tiny bathroom.

Visited July 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Healthy eats at the beach - what a relief that we don't have to have fries for all our meals!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! Why have fries when you can have kale?? I love the chai smoothie. Only drawback is that food takes a while to arrive - don't go when you are already starving!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Food Okay. Service Slow.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food was okay, but it took forever. Also, the portions were fairly small. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't itching to go back.

Visited July 2013
US
“Yum yum yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Perfect lunch spot in Rehoboth. Would like option to blend instead of juice & hope all that good fiber being dumped out of the juicer isn't going to waste. Compost please :)

Visited June 2013
“Food great, service ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I both got the Greenman egg sandwich. His was on ciabatta and I got mine on the wheat berry toast. It was super yummy and filling! The service was not the best though. What I ordered the waitress brought something different, and then told me that they didn't have what was on the menu that I ordered. This was very frustrating, but I didn't get charged for the different drink so that was nice. I like when waitresses and waiters right down the items ordered because that would have helped with this situation, I do recommend going here though for the fresh food.

• Visited June 2013