“Nice find, enjoyed a really good breakfast!”

Greenman Juice Bar & Bistro
Ranked #64 of 290 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The egg sandwich with tomatoe and avocado was just so perfect, the French toast was just wonderful, such large portions, we had another meal the following morning with the left overs. The service was a little slow, but it was worth the wait. A nice alternative from the usual breakfast dives we find at the beach, will definitely return.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I took my dad here for a Fathers day meal. We ate outside. I asked for iced coffee which they didnt have, which I found a bit odd. Our meal did take longer than expected to come out, but it was a bit busier and they seemed to be lighter staffed with a lot of take out orders. The food was definitely fresh and not preheated or frozen it was cooked on the spot which is why I give it 4 stars. The price and selection were not what I was expecting.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The truth is we wanted to go next door for breakfast, but the line was nuts. But Im happy we found this cozy spot! Creme Brulee french toast! I came in here for something healthy! LOL, it was yummy ... more like dessert yummy, but I have no problem with that. If you want to balance yourself out, have a green shake! Hubby had quiche - that was good too. Turkey sausage was good. Always love when places buy local and have organic choices on the menu.

Inside, seating is ltd, the porch also has tables set up.
Can get crowded for breakfast/brunch, so get there early!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We visited Greenman twice this past week. Both visits were great. We ordered the waffles, Crème Brulee French Toast, Greenman breakfast sandwich (ham, egg, swiss cheese) and smoothies. Everthing was fresh and tasty. The portion sizes are pretty large, except for the waffle. The waffle is standard size, but thin. The fruit served with the entrees is always fresh and tasty. The french toast is amazing! We ordered the Berry Beast smoothie one day. The other day we got the strawberry & banana and added blueberries to it. Both were good, but the berry beast was our favorite.

Overall, Greenman is great. The food is DELISH. It is always FRESH & tasty. The atmosphere is OK. Inside dining is noisy due to blenders and juicers, but this should be expected. Outside dining is casual porch seating. They need more space/tables, but it might lose some of its charm if it were to expand. Service is pretty quick. Prices are reasonable.

Will definately be visiting again & again. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Smoothies, juice--how special can they be, right? I mean, really. I have had an epiphany. The combination of flavors/ingredients, for both the smoothies & juices, are delicious and nutritious enough to convert even the worst skeptic. The Love Potion, a concoction of peach, apple and orange juices, inspires poetry. The Berry Beast, a creamy creation of--berries (thus the clever name) & non-fat Greek yogurt is a transcendental experience. I can't think of anything more refreshing on a hot Summer day at the beach.