“Always a winner”

Ranked #78 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We visited Greenman twice this past week. Both visits were great. We ordered the waffles, Crème Brulee French Toast, Greenman breakfast sandwich (ham, egg, swiss cheese) and smoothies. Everthing was fresh and tasty. The portion sizes are pretty large, except for the waffle. The waffle is standard size, but thin. The fruit served with the entrees is always fresh and tasty. The french toast is amazing! We ordered the Berry Beast smoothie one day. The other day we got the strawberry & banana and added blueberries to it. Both were good, but the berry beast was our favorite.

Overall, Greenman is great. The food is DELISH. It is always FRESH & tasty. The atmosphere is OK. Inside dining is noisy due to blenders and juicers, but this should be expected. Outside dining is casual porch seating. They need more space/tables, but it might lose some of its charm if it were to expand. Service is pretty quick. Prices are reasonable.

Will definately be visiting again & again. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Smoothies, juice--how special can they be, right? I mean, really. I have had an epiphany. The combination of flavors/ingredients, for both the smoothies & juices, are delicious and nutritious enough to convert even the worst skeptic. The Love Potion, a concoction of peach, apple and orange juices, inspires poetry. The Berry Beast, a creamy creation of--berries (thus the clever name) & non-fat Greek yogurt is a transcendental experience. I can't think of anything more refreshing on a hot Summer day at the beach.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

What a great little place! The service was great, the atmosphere was great and the food was even better. Although the place is a little on the "cozy" side, it definitely has an awesome vibe going on! Their juices are fresh and the food was delicious. I recommend the Red Baron. It's made with beets, apples and carrots; it's one of the first red drinks I've ever had at a cafe that wasn't overly "beety." Too many beets give an overly earthy taste. After you order the juice, you have to order the Creme Brulee French Toast, my only suggestion is to share it, it's rather LARGE! All in all, this place is great and I'm not sure a trip to Rehoboth would be complete without a visit to see the Greenman!

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and I adore this place. It focuses on quality ingredients and delicious food.

It is a simple restaurant, nothing fancy but very cozy. I do breakfast dates there and it's perfect. The coffee is amazing.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Greenman is awesome! We visited for a second time, this time with our two little ones. The food is phenomenal and even healthy (although I'm not sure about the creme brulee french toast!). And the juices are a great start to the day.