WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hot Hand Dipped Cake Donuts anyway you like em !!
“Unique and original”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at the Fractured Prune and were pleasantly surprised. I loved the build your own donut concept. The owner was very helpful in helping make a selection.

State College, Pennsylvania
“One of the best donut experiences ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I loved going to the Fractured Prune. My husband and I saw it was one of the top-rated restaurants in the area, and thought we had to check it out. I'm glad we did!

As we entered, the folks working the desk gave us a full overview of how it worked and gave us some recommendations of the type of donuts we should try. The selection can really be overwhelming, so the recommendations were great. We each got two donuts to try and then shared. What an experience!

The donuts are fresh and still warm when you eat them. All the glazes we tried were VERY sweet so be prepared for that. My favorite was the apple pie though I also enjoyed the S'more one a lot.

I highly recommend checking out at least one donut here, but even better would be to go with a group of friends and share a bunch of different flavors.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
catgrrl
“perfect breakfast OR dessert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The donuts are made to order and simply amazing. Don't burn your mouth though! The strawberry shortcake flavor was my favorite but my friends liked the "sand" donut.

Visited October 2013
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Delicious hot fresh doughnuts. Watch them made fresh and enjoy talking with the owner. I tried the Black Forest. It was the best doughnut I've ever had.

Philadelphia Suburb
“I normally don't even like donuts...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Ok, so picture cake-like donuts, warm and gooey with your flavor and toppings of choice. The Fractured Prune should be illegal it's so good. These take donuts to a new level.

• Visited September 2013