“One of the best donut experiences ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hot Hand Dipped Cake Donuts anyway you like em !!
State College, Pennsylvania
“One of the best donut experiences ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I loved going to the Fractured Prune. My husband and I saw it was one of the top-rated restaurants in the area, and thought we had to check it out. I'm glad we did!

As we entered, the folks working the desk gave us a full overview of how it worked and gave us some recommendations of the type of donuts we should try. The selection can really be overwhelming, so the recommendations were great. We each got two donuts to try and then shared. What an experience!

The donuts are fresh and still warm when you eat them. All the glazes we tried were VERY sweet so be prepared for that. My favorite was the apple pie though I also enjoyed the S'more one a lot.

I highly recommend checking out at least one donut here, but even better would be to go with a group of friends and share a bunch of different flavors.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

catgrrl
“perfect breakfast OR dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The donuts are made to order and simply amazing. Don't burn your mouth though! The strawberry shortcake flavor was my favorite but my friends liked the "sand" donut.

Visited October 2013
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Delicious hot fresh doughnuts. Watch them made fresh and enjoy talking with the owner. I tried the Black Forest. It was the best doughnut I've ever had.

Philadelphia Suburb
“I normally don't even like donuts...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Ok, so picture cake-like donuts, warm and gooey with your flavor and toppings of choice. The Fractured Prune should be illegal it's so good. These take donuts to a new level.

• Visited September 2013
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“mmm....mmm.....good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

FRESH donuts made to order with delicious toppings....is there anything else that is needed in life?

Visited September 2013