“Great hot donuts and wonderful service”
Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hot Hand Dipped Cake Donuts anyway you like em !!
Nyack, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great hot donuts and wonderful service”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Made fresh right when you order, your kids and entire family will love it!! The selection is huge both donut type and toppings.

Alexandria, Virginia
“wonderful donuts and service”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I went there Sat to get a dozen assorted to bring back to the condo. The kids loved it, and I wanted them to experience looking at all the donut selections and ordering for themselves.
I'm not sure who the owner/manager was but everyone there was so friendly and helpful...with all those different types of donuts to offer, it can be confusing.....but it was fun and well worth it!

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Your kids will love the donuts!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My boys loved the homemade donuts! The staff at the place was so nice and welcoming. We went there on a chance and we are sure glad we did. Try the OC Sand donut, which they made us complimentary since it was our first time. We also tried the trail mix, the rolo, the lemonade and the carnival. We took a blueberry hill donut for the ride home. All of them were so good, they come out hot. The box they gives you warns you they may be habit forming, they are right. I don't think I'll be able to eat any other donuts.

Middletown, Delaware
“Amazing hot doughnuts made for you”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

These doughnuts are amazing and made fresh just for you. I crave these doughnuts when I am not at home. Can't wait to get back to DE to get these! I can't bring myself to eat other doughnuts.

• Visited December 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Amazing donuts”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited Rehoboth Beach in the off season, so we were limited on businesses that were open. We stumbled upon the Fractured Prune, and it was awesome. They make your donut right in front of you after you order. French toast donut, yes please, glazed in hot maple syrup and covered in cinnamon topping. Great place for a family! Will definitely be back. Coffee and breakfast sandwiches are typical donut shop quality, so go for the donuts.

• Visited January 2013