Crosswinds Motel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Official Hotel
$79
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$77
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Henlopen Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdogfish headbrew puba small grocery storemini fridgekeurig coffee makerbake shoppek cupsminute walk to the beachfew blockscultured pearllots of pillowsreasonable ratesrooms are cleanwithin walking distanceoff seasonweekend tripc unit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I believe this may be the best value in Rehoboth Beach. The proprietor was very welcoming and always there. It was a very clean hotel and they are updating/renovating their rooms in a very classy but laid back way. Also was a great place since we were going to be at Dogfish Head Brewpub 2 buildings away. Was a great little walk to the beach that my wife an i made comfortably each time even with a beach bag, two chairs and a beach umbrella. Great little room, nice staff will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Tpm230
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just stayed here for a one night stay/ mini vacay and I was very pleased with the accommodations. The room was very modern and clean. Everyone that we came in contact with who worked there was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank michelle k
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We just spent 3 days staying at the Crosswinds Motel (which we found highly recommended through TripAdvisor) and couldn't have been happier. The staff was incredibly friendly from the beginning which set a great foundation for the trip. Its location is PERFECT-in the middle of town but easy walking distance to the boardwalk and beach (only a few blocks). It's surrounded by shops, restaurants and places to grab drinks, and the coolest little grocery store is right across the street. You get off street parking-the only reason we moved our car at all was to drive into Dewey, which took less than 10 minutes. I would DEFINITELY stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Rehobeth! Ps-their towels are the fluffiest and softest I've ever experienced at a hotel :)

• Stayed: June 2014
10  Thank lmu5002
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

As always a wonderful stay. Each year something is added or redone to Make this an up to date motel. This year new beautiful king suites were added and are very stylish. It's clear that the owner , manager and staff take great pride in their motel and it shows. They truly go out of their way to make your stay relaxed and fun. It's a casual yet well equipped motel. This is not a Hilton so don't expect chocolates on the pillows, turn down service and valet parking as this is a relaxed almost Key West type motel. This is the only place we will stay since it's very convenient to the boardwalk ( threes blocks) and a short drive to the state park beaches that we prefer. Close enough to walk to everything but far enough from the crowds.

• Stayed: June 2014
8  Thank jeepguysWV
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had read good reviews on this place and knew some people who had stayed here so I decided to book early for Memorial Day weekend 2014. I was there 5 nights - Thursday through Tuesday. They had required a small deposit with 7 days to cancel before check-in - so I thought why not?

I had initially booked 4 nights in a two double room but had emailed them saying if a Queen room opened up - I'd like that. Luckily for me one did. Plus, I added on an extra night since the price was good. So I had two nights at regular rate and three nights at holiday rate. They do offer AAA discount of 10% too.

I arrived and parked easily. They have some undercover parking spaces which is great when you have a black-on-black car with leather seats! I checked-in and was given room 206 - a corner Queen room. The corner rooms are larger than the regular rooms.

It was a nice sized room. There was a large TV and fridge. The bathroom had a separate room for the toilet and shower. There were two sinks, coffeemaker and clothes hanging area. It had nice sized counter space.

The bed was pretty comfortable. Linens were pretty good too. Towels were decent too. The room was very clean. They cleaning staff were quick too - right on it when I hung out the "please service" door hanger.

There is no elevator so if you have issues walking you will want to check first - I do believe there are two ground floor rooms.

I have just a few suggestions/issues that I'd bring to their attention - one smaller than the other:
1) To help on counter space - it would be nice to have at least one towel bar/ring next to the sink. Cheap but convenient fix!
2) Wifi - they have free wifi - however the range is not good and was useless in the room. A small investment in a wifi repeater would be well worth it. I'm sure it works better in some rooms but it didn't work in 206.

I had a billing issue in that I was charged a holiday rate for the last night but this was taken care of by Rita over email within a week.

The staff here are all very friendly. I would highly suggest staying here if you are visit Rehoboth and they have vacancy!

Room Tip: 206 is a larger corner Queen room. Nice size. Wifi doesn't work here though.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo